Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wil Wheaton on Leverage

Last night my wife and I decided to watch some stuff we have recorded on our dvr (I still have like 20 Mythbusters to go through!). We started up an episode of Leverage and out of the corner of my eye I saw the name Wil Wheaton. I said the name aloud, half in exclamation, but it sounded more like a question than anything else. As the show went on I forgot about seeing Wil's name. Then, there was a scene with a geek in a van and my wife says, "That was him!". Suddenly realizing what she meant I said, "Holy shit! I didn't even recognize him!" Then there was a sort of hacker showdown in a parking lot...

That was cool. It was good to see Wil again. That seem a little weird. I have never met him. But I have stacks of game consoles in my closet and Wil kinda reminds me of when all of that was fresh. You know, I'd take time out from playing Zelda so I could watch Star Trek.

Anyway, I went to Flickr and found these pictures shot while on the Leverage set. http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilwheaton/sets/72157622030772085/

No comments: