Friday, July 9, 2010

Goodwiill: Warhammer 40,000 CITYFIGHT and CD-i Link: The Faces of Evil

I made a random run to Goodwill today. I was just in time to see a man walk away from the shelf with a handful of NES cartridges (one of them gold), saying emphatically to his wife, "No, I NEED these. I NEED them..." Man, I know that conversation from somewhere. Left behind were a half dozen SMB and SMB/Duck Hunt cartridges, some aerobics game requiring a dance pad (the thing looked untouched after all of these years).

Next to the cartridges was a stack of shovelware, card games, and encyclopedias on disc. I was about to leave when I saw the CD-i logo. Pulling the game out I saw it was Link: The Faces of Evil. For just $3.99, I couldn't resist.


Before leaving I also found Cityfight for Warhammer 40,000. Cityfight is what you might think, it shows how to play Warhammer 40,000 centered around city fights. It gives new rules and shows how to modify core rules for Cityfight. There are also instructions for cityscaping (bust out the polystyrene and model paint).

No comments: